CLARIN RES (Restricted) End-User License +PLAN +NC +LOC +ND 1.0
Chuvash Corpus (UHLCS) (URN: http://urn.fi/urn:nbn:fi:lb-2014032625
The Copyright holder grants the End-User a free, non-exclusive and perpetual (for the duration of the copyright) right to use and make copies of the Resource for personal use
as such, as modified, or as part of a compilation or derived work. The permission applies to all known or future modes and means of communication and includes a right to make modifications enabling the use of the Resource on other devices and in other formats.
Additional license terms as defined in the Terms of Service Agreement:
Identification and Access conditions
- ID: The user needs to be authenticated or identified.
- PLAN: The right holder requires a research plan for granting access.
General Use conditions
- BY: Attribution, i.e. acknowledgement of authorship, is required.
- NC: The content is available for non-commercial purposes only.
- LOC: The content is available only at a single location, center, or site.
- NORED: The user is not permitted to redistribute the resource.
- ND: The user is not permitted to distribute derivative works, i.e. works containing copyrighted parts of the original.
This license has been made in compliance with copyright agreements by WIPO – the World Intellectual Property Organization. The rights granted in this license shall be so interpreted that in case applicable intellectual property laws grant rights not mentioned in this license, they are also regarded as part of the rights to be licensed; the purpose of this license is not to restrict any rights intended to be licensed within different legal systems. Additional rights to the Resource may be agreed separately in writing.