Difference: TechnicalSteeringGroupMeeting20100423 (1 vs. 7)

Revision 72010-06-15 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group and Technical meeting

Line: 22 to 22
 
Kimmo Koskenniemi  
Stephen Avae II (Technical meeting participation)
Changed:
<
<

Meeting minutes DRAFT

>
>

Meeting minutes

 

Minutes of the Steering group meeting

Revision 62010-05-07 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group and Technical meeting

Line: 62 to 62
 

  • CLARIN prototype status (CSC, MPI, IDS)
Changed:
<
<
>
>
    • DFN-AAI authentication (Germany) available to login the AAI demo for linguistics on March 24 (test system), in production since May 7th.
 
    • SURFfederatie authentication for MPI (Netherlands) available to login the AAI demo for linguistics on April 15.
    • CLARIN meeting in Utrecht on March 2-4 reached the main goal to complete ERIC, but there was no time to show the AAI demo for the audience.
    • CLARIN has developed the Virtual Language Observatory to explore the world of language resources and technology from different perspectives.

Revision 52010-05-05 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group and Technical meeting

Line: 51 to 51
 
        • CSC's General Terms&Conditions will be shown only once if several resources are selected.
        • Terms can be changed later. It depends on Content Providers/Copyright Owners to get translations of terms if needed.
        • Highlight will be possible. If highlight is wanted, the UHEL members will send specifications.
Changed:
<
<
      • Kimmo Koskenniemi commented that the referee should be linked with the resource, thus helping the Content Provider. Although this feature is not included in the requirements, CSC will study this feature and add a referee field in the Language resources table in the database for possible future use if time allows. In conclusion, it was agreed that the current specification satisfies the current needs.
>
>
      • Kimmo Koskenniemi commented that the referee should be linked with the resource, thus helping the Content Provider. Although this feature is not included in the requirements, CSC will add a referee field in the Language resources table, and a possibility to group language resources in the database, for possible future use if time allows. In conclusion, it was agreed that the current specification satisfies the current needs.
 
      • The UHEL members will send other edits by email after the meeting. It was agreed that the edits will limit to text.
    • Authorization work flow and contents as demonstrated at https://aai.csc.fi/authdemo/ were accepted as follows:
      • Work flow will be in English only (since the current IdM installation does not support localization).
Line: 62 to 62
 

  • CLARIN prototype status (CSC, MPI, IDS)
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • SURFfederatie authentication for MPI (Netherlands) available to login the AAI demo for linguistics on April 15.
    • CLARIN meeting in Utrecht on March 2-4 reached the main goal to complete ERIC, but there was no time to show the AAI demo for the audience.
    • CLARIN has developed the Virtual Language Observatory to explore the world of language resources and technology from different perspectives.

Revision 42010-05-04 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group and Technical meeting

Meeting Agenda

Changed:
<
<
Time: Friday April 23 at 9.30-11:30 am
Meeting room:7327 Serveri
>
>
Time: Friday April 23 at 9.30-12:00 am
Meeting room:7327 Serveri, CSC
  Participants:

Krister Lindén chair
Jussi Piitulainen  
Changed:
<
<
Pekka Järveläinen  
Totti Mäkelä  
Ville Savolainen  
Tero Aalto  
>
>
Pekka Järveläinen (Technical meeting participation)
Totti Mäkelä (left after the Steering group meeting)
Ville Savolainen (Technical meeting participation)
Tero Aalto (Technical meeting participation)
 
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary

Visitors:

Kimmo Koskenniemi  
Changed:
<
<
Stephen Avae II  
>
>
Stephen Avae II (Technical meeting participation)
 

Meeting minutes DRAFT

Changed:
<
<

Revision 32010-04-28 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"
Changed:
<
<

Technical and Steering Group meeting

>
>

Steering group and Technical meeting

  Meeting Agenda

Line: 14 to 14
 
Pekka Järveläinen  
Totti Mäkelä  
Ville Savolainen  
Added:
>
>
Tero Aalto  
 
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary

Visitors:

Line: 21 to 22
 
Kimmo Koskenniemi  
Stephen Avae II  
Added:
>
>

Meeting minutes DRAFT

  \ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>
<--

Minutes of the Steering group meeting

  • Project status
    • Where are we now, compared to the project schedule Latest project schedule
    • Human resources
    • Project manager's concerns

  • Next meeting:
    • Combined Technical and Steering group meeting will be held on Tuesday 8th of June 2010 at 1 pm at the University of Helsinki, Metsätalo

Minutes of the Technical meeting (at 10.15 am)

  • AAI demo status

  • Proposals for decision
    • Acceptance of flow and contents of AAI demo for linguistics (ver. 3.2) with the below revisions:
      • Resources may have links on the Resource list and on the Application form. We can add links you want. CSC's link pages are in English only.
      • Terms&Conditions pages: Highlight will be possible. Do you have suggestions for highlight? Also, CSC's General Terms&Conditions will be shown only once as requested. Terms can be changed later. It depends on Content Providers/Copyright Owners to get translations of terms if needed.
      • Acceptance?
    • Authorization work flow:
      • Language decision for the authorization work flow since the current IdM installation does not support localization: In English only OR Finnish-English on each page?
      • Acceptance of flow and contents as demonstrated at: https://aai.csc.fi/authdemo/ ?

  • CLARIN prototype status (CSC, MPI, IDS)

  • Discussion

  • Next Technical meeting?

AOB -->

Revision 22010-04-21 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"
Changed:
<
<

Technical and Steering Group meeting (proposed)

>
>

Technical and Steering Group meeting

  Meeting Agenda

Revision 12010-04-09 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Technical and Steering Group meeting (proposed)

Meeting Agenda

Time: Friday April 23 at 9.30-11:30 am
Meeting room:7327 Serveri

Participants:

Krister Lindén chair
Jussi Piitulainen  
Pekka Järveläinen  
Totti Mäkelä  
Ville Savolainen  
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary

Visitors:

Kimmo Koskenniemi  
Stephen Avae II  

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback