Difference: SteeringGroupMeeting20090520 (1 vs. 6)

Revision 62009-06-18 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group meeting

Line: 15 to 15
 
Jussi Piitulainen  
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary
Changed:
<
<

Meeting minutes DRAFT

>
>

Meeting minutes

 
  • Project plan approval
Changed:
<
<
The following changes were suggested:
>
>
The following changes were agreed on:
 
    • Jussi Piitulainen to act as a deputy for Antti Arppe if needed
    • Typo in Jussi Piitulainen's name to be corrected
    • Milestones to be updated with dates and to be synchronized with the project schedule
    • After the meeting on May 20, Antti sent an email suggesting the following change: 'automatic access' -> 'automatic authorization' and 'controlled access' -> 'controlled authorization'. The project plan was updated respectively.
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
  • Project status
    • Requirements Documentation approval
      • Version r19 completed by marking the latest changes with red. Ref. Project workshop
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • Human resources used
      • 3,5 months used of 12 months in total
    • Project manager's concerns
Line: 55 to 55
 
Added:
>
>

 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Antti_response_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243259942" name="Antti_response_May20.txt" path="Antti_response_May20.txt" size="15473" stream="Antti_response_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp4816" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Antti_email_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243260127" name="Antti_email_May20.txt" path="Antti_email_May20.txt" size="1638" stream="Antti_email_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp4673" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AA2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243355291" name="AA2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" path="AA2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" size="12209" stream="AA2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp5654" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AAI_language_resources_PP-1.doc" attr="" comment="" date="1245332640" name="AAI_language_resources_PP-1.doc" path="AAI_language_resources_PP-1.doc" size="345088" stream="AAI_language_resources_PP-1.doc" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp14745" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"

Revision 52009-05-29 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group meeting

Line: 19 to 19
 
  • Project plan approval
    The following changes were suggested:
Changed:
<
<
    • Jussi Piitulainen to act as a deputy for Antti Arppe if needed.
>
>
    • Jussi Piitulainen to act as a deputy for Antti Arppe if needed
 
    • Typo in Jussi Piitulainen's name to be corrected
Changed:
<
<
    • Milestones to be updated with dates and to be synchronized with the project schedule.
>
>
    • Milestones to be updated with dates and to be synchronized with the project schedule
 
    • After the meeting on May 20, Antti sent an email suggesting the following change: 'automatic access' -> 'automatic authorization' and 'controlled access' -> 'controlled authorization'. The project plan was updated respectively.
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
  • Project status
Deleted:
<
<
    • We are now finalizing the Requirements Documentation in compliance with the project schedule.
 
Changed:
<
<
      • As a conclusion, [[][Requirements Documentation version r20]] was approved for commencing the project according to the schedule until the milestone 2 on September 21,2009. Red markings indicate issues that need to be discussed later.
>
>
      • As a conclusion, Requirements Documentation r28 - 2009-05-29 - 15:40:34 was approved for commencing the project until milestone 2 (Controlled authorization coded, September 21, 2009). Red markings indicate issues that need to be discussed later.
 
    • Human resources used
      • 3,5 months used of 12 months in total
    • Project manager's concerns
Line: 42 to 42
 
    • Project manager will send a meeting request
  • AOB
    • Next technical meeting:
Changed:
<
<
      • Tuesday June 16 at 13 with Ville attending
>
>
      • Tuesday June 16 at 1 pm at CSC with Ville Savolainen attending
 
    • Meeting with CLARIN Daan Broeder and Dieter van Uytvanck etc. in autumn when they come to Finland to the Neeri09 meeting (suggestion)
      • Background: Mikael Linden met Daan and Dieter at Terena TF-EMC2 meeting in Loughborough in May 2009. Neeri (Networking Event for European Research Infrastructures) will be arranged October 1–2, 2009 + Standards Workshop on September 30, 2009 in Helsinki Finland (http://www.csc.fi/english/pages/neeri09)
      • Mikael will continue discussions with Daan on WP7 issues (EDUGain, knowledge change) when they come to the Neeri meeting. Satu and Sean can follow the meeting for interest.

Revision 42009-05-28 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group meeting

Line: 41 to 41
 
    • The goal for the meeting is to approve the Requirements Documentation.
    • Project manager will send a meeting request
  • AOB
Changed:
<
<
    • Next technical meetings:
      • Tu 16.6 - We 17.6.with Ville attending?
      • Mon 13.7 - We 15.7.?
      • August after Mon 17.8.?
>
>
    • Next technical meeting:
      • Tuesday June 16 at 13 with Ville attending
 
    • Meeting with CLARIN Daan Broeder and Dieter van Uytvanck etc. in autumn when they come to Finland to the Neeri09 meeting (suggestion)
      • Background: Mikael Linden met Daan and Dieter at Terena TF-EMC2 meeting in Loughborough in May 2009. Neeri (Networking Event for European Research Infrastructures) will be arranged October 1–2, 2009 + Standards Workshop on September 30, 2009 in Helsinki Finland (http://www.csc.fi/english/pages/neeri09)
      • Mikael will continue discussions with Daan on WP7 issues (EDUGain, knowledge change) when they come to the Neeri meeting. Satu and Sean can follow the meeting for interest.

Revision 32009-05-28 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group meeting

Line: 29 to 29
 
    • Requirements Documentation approval
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
      • As a conclusion, [[][Requirements Documentation version r20]] was approved for commencing the project according to the schedule until the milestone 2 on September 21,2009. Red markings indicate issues that need to be discussed later.
    • Human resources used
      • 3,5 months used of 12 months in total

Revision 22009-05-26 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group meeting

Line: 13 to 13
 
Sean Crowe  
Totti Mäkelä chair
Jussi Piitulainen  
Changed:
<
<
Satu Torikka projejct manager, secretary
>
>
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary
 

Meeting minutes DRAFT

Line: 29 to 29
 
    • Requirements Documentation approval
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
      • As a conclusion, [[][Requirements Documentation version r20]] was approved for commencing the project according to the schedule until the milestone 2 on September 21,2009. Red markings indicate issues that need to be discussed later.
    • Human resources used
      • 3,5 months used of 12 months in total
Line: 58 to 58
 

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Antti_response_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243259942" name="Antti_response_May20.txt" path="Antti_response_May20.txt" size="15473" stream="Antti_response_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp4816" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
Deleted:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Antti2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243259982" name="Antti2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" path="Antti2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" size="12209" stream="Antti2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp4862" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Antti_email_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243260127" name="Antti_email_May20.txt" path="Antti_email_May20.txt" size="1638" stream="Antti_email_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp4673" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AA2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243355291" name="AA2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" path="AA2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" size="12209" stream="AA2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp5654" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"

Revision 12009-05-25 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Steering group meeting

MeetingAgenda

Time: Wednesday, May 20 at 12-2 pm
Meeting room: Minerva building, University of Helsinki

Participants:

Antti Arppe  
Sean Crowe  
Totti Mäkelä chair
Jussi Piitulainen  
Satu Torikka projejct manager, secretary

Meeting minutes DRAFT

  • Project plan approval
    The following changes were suggested:
    • Jussi Piitulainen to act as a deputy for Antti Arppe if needed.
    • Typo in Jussi Piitulainen's name to be corrected
    • Milestones to be updated with dates and to be synchronized with the project schedule.
    • After the meeting on May 20, Antti sent an email suggesting the following change: 'automatic access' -> 'automatic authorization' and 'controlled access' -> 'controlled authorization'. The project plan was updated respectively.
    • Project plan version 1.0 was approved with the above changes.
  • Project status
    • We are now finalizing the Requirements Documentation in compliance with the project schedule.
    • Requirements Documentation approval
    • Human resources used
      • 3,5 months used of 12 months in total
    • Project manager's concerns
      • important to start coding asap for commencing the project according to the schedule
      • restrict changes because of CLARIN if they won't realize within the schedule of this project.
  • Next Steering group meeting:
    • Week 37, Wed September 9 suggested. Totti and Antti will fix the time on week 34.
    • The goal for the meeting is to approve the Requirements Documentation.
    • Project manager will send a meeting request
  • AOB
    • Next technical meetings:
      • Tu 16.6 - We 17.6.with Ville attending?
      • Mon 13.7 - We 15.7.?
      • August after Mon 17.8.?
    • Meeting with CLARIN Daan Broeder and Dieter van Uytvanck etc. in autumn when they come to Finland to the Neeri09 meeting (suggestion)
      • Background: Mikael Linden met Daan and Dieter at Terena TF-EMC2 meeting in Loughborough in May 2009. Neeri (Networking Event for European Research Infrastructures) will be arranged October 1–2, 2009 + Standards Workshop on September 30, 2009 in Helsinki Finland (http://www.csc.fi/english/pages/neeri09)
      • Mikael will continue discussions with Daan on WP7 issues (EDUGain, knowledge change) when they come to the Neeri meeting. Satu and Sean can follow the meeting for interest.
      • Possibly a separate Kalle meeting, the goal of which is to achieve common understanding with CLARIN. Antti will contact Daan.

-- SatuTorikka - 2009-05-25

META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Antti_response_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243259942" name="Antti_response_May20.txt" path="Antti_response_May20.txt" size="15473" stream="Antti_response_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp4816" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Antti2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243259982" name="Antti2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" path="Antti2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" size="12209" stream="Antti2_response_to_CSC2_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp4862" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Antti_email_May20.txt" attr="" comment="" date="1243260127" name="Antti_email_May20.txt" path="Antti_email_May20.txt" size="1638" stream="Antti_email_May20.txt" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp4673" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback