Difference: MeetingAgenda20110225 (1 vs. 6)

Revision 62011-03-01 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="FinalMeeting20110225"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 7 to 7
  Participants:
Changed:
<
<
Krister Lindén chair
>
>
Kimmo Koskenniemi chair & steering group member in this meeting
 
Jussi Piitulainen  
Deleted:
<
<
Ville Savolainen  
 
Pekka Järveläinen  
Tero Aalto  
Changed:
<
<
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary
>
>
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary & steering group member in this meeting
  Visitors:
Changed:
<
<
Kimmo Koskenniemi  
>
>
 
Hanna Westerlund  
Jyrki Niemi  
Added:
>
>
Mietta Lennes  
  Absent:
Added:
>
>
Krister Lindén  
Ville Savolainen  
 
Jussi Tella  
Stephen Avae II  
Changed:
<
<

Agenda DRAFT

>
>

Agenda

 

Agenda for the Technical meeting

Revision 52011-02-24 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="FinalMeeting20110225"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 64 to 64
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1298471454" name="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" path="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" size="225474" stream="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp16137" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Schedule_final_20110225.png" attr="" comment="" date="1298482052" name="Schedule_final_20110225.png" path="Schedule_final_20110225.png" size="48013" stream="Schedule_final_20110225.png" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp18378" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="project_closed.png" attr="" comment="" date="1298561962" name="project_closed.png" path="project_closed.png" size="5418" stream="project_closed.png" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp16448" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"

Revision 42011-02-23 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="FinalMeeting20110225"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 47 to 47
  https://kitwiki.csc.fi/twiki/bin/view/KitWiki/TechnicalSteeringGroupMeeting20110121

  • Project status
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • The end of February dead line for launch of the AAI system was met.

  • Closing the project
Line: 62 to 62
 AOB

Deleted:
<
<
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1298471454" name="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" path="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" size="225474" stream="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp16137" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Schedule_final_20110225.png" attr="" comment="" date="1298482052" name="Schedule_final_20110225.png" path="Schedule_final_20110225.png" size="48013" stream="Schedule_final_20110225.png" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp18378" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"

Revision 32011-02-23 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="FinalMeeting20110225"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 18 to 18
 
Kimmo Koskenniemi  
Hanna Westerlund  
Changed:
<
<
Jussi Tella  
>
>
Jyrki Niemi  
  Absent:
Changed:
<
<
>
>
Jussi Tella  
Stephen Avae II  
 

Agenda DRAFT

Changed:
<
<
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" attr="" comment="" date="1298471454" name="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" path="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" size="225474" stream="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp16137" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"

Revision 22011-02-22 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="FinalMeeting20110225"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 29 to 29
 

Revision 12011-02-22 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="FinalMeeting20110225"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Time: Friday February 25 at 14:00-15:30
Meeting room: Metsätalo room A112 (Unioninkatu 40, A-wing, 1st floor)

Participants:

Krister Lindén chair
Jussi Piitulainen  
Ville Savolainen  
Pekka Järveläinen  
Tero Aalto  
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary

Visitors:

Kimmo Koskenniemi  
Hanna Westerlund  
Jussi Tella  

Absent:

Agenda DRAFT

<--

Agenda for the Technical meeting

  • News
    • The AAI system is installed in the development part of the Scientist's User Interface (SUI), which is the final platform.
    • The system database is moved to the final platform.

  • User process (Pekka)
    • The new layout in SUI was demonstrated. It got positive comments from UHEL members.
    • CSC will still check the error messages to enhance the usability. See other changes in CSC's response above.

  • Authorization work flow
    • Final authorization process definitions: Decision: The final reminder time is 2 days, and the timers will expire after 2 days.
    • See other changes in CSC's response above.
    • Service break until mid-February to finalize the authorization part.
    • Future scenario: The Sun Idm will be in use until mid 2012.

  • Dissemination plan
    • Final language check and standardization of texts will be made before launch.
    • After Lotta Jalava left the project team, user instructions are still missing.
    • Tero will make a launch plan.
    • The final name of the AAI system to be used in SUI etc. was set:
      • In English: Language Bank Rights
      • In Finnish: Kielipankin oikeudet
        Tero will also plan a new logo for the AAI system to be used in SUI.

Agenda for the Steering group meeting (at 2:45 pm)

  • Project status
    • Latest project schedule
    • The end of February was set as the launch date for the AAI system. Kimmo Koskenniemi plans to present the results of the project to the Ministry of Education and Culture on March 18th.

  • Next meeting:
    • The final meeting of the project will be held on Friday, 25th of February at 2 pm, Metsätalo (UHEL).

  • Discussion
    • Peter Wittenburg from MPI will organize a D-SPIN seminar on virtual organizations (CLARIN). Krister Lindén, and Pekka Järveläinen and Mikael Linden from CSC have been invited to participate. More information will come later.
    • Future scenarios:
      • The number of resources may grow. The group of Finno-Ugrian language resources is likely to grow in near future. The current limitation of UNIX groups may become an obstacle (max. 16 groups per user on Hippu).
      • Some Language Bank of Finland resources could skip the authorization procedure in future. Valid authentication and accepting of terms would be the only requirements to get access to certain resources.

-->

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback