Difference: FinalMeeting20110225 (1 vs. 9)

Revision 92011-03-23 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 31 to 31
 
Changed:
<
<

Minutes DRAFT

>
>

Minutes

 

Minutes of the Technical meeting

Revision 82011-03-04 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 58 to 58
 
      • Each referee plays an essential role, thus helping the content provider. It's very important the referee recommends the application be accepted or rejected. If the referee doesn't react, the applicant keeps waiting.
    • Future plans:
      • In Spring 2011, Tero and Hanna plan to go through the current list of content providers, and possibly ask them to suggest new referees. It is important to the content providers that they approve the referees and can trust that the referees are active.
Changed:
<
<
      • FIN-CLARIN will take a more active role and inform the referees and content providers about their role.
>
>
      • It has been planned that in the future, CSC will concentrate on the technical services on the infrastructure whereas the academic FIN-CLARIN project concentrates more on the content providing, coordinating the content providers and providing support and training for the users.
 
      • Resource page development: metadata, unique names, pids, summaries etc.

Minutes of the Steering group meeting (at 2:45 pm)

Revision 72011-03-03 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 46 to 46
 
      • For some resources, applicants don't need to select a referee (e.g. students). UHEL will send to CSC:
        • New static texts for the referee page
        • Updated referee list
Changed:
<
<
      • For the referee's mail, CSC will add the applied resource links with the subheading: Haetut käyttöoikeudet/Access rights applied for
>
>
      • For the referee's mail, CSC will add the applied resource links with the subheading: Haetut käyttöoikeudet/Access rights applied for:
 
      • For the referee's reminder, CSC will set 2 days. When the referee receives an email, [s]he must click on the link and log on the IdM to start the reminder.

  • Dissemination
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
      • Each referee plays an essential role, thus helping the content provider. It's very important the referee recommends the application be accepted or rejected. If the referee doesn't react, the applicant keeps waiting.
    • Future plans:
      • In Spring 2011, Tero and Hanna plan to go through the current list of content providers, and possibly ask them to suggest new referees. It is important to the content providers that they approve the referees and can trust that the referees are active.
Line: 67 to 68
 
Changed:
<
<
    • The end of February dead line for launch of the AAI system was met.
>
>
    • Language Bank Rights (Kielipankin oikeudet) was launched in SUI on 21st of February 2011, i.e. the end of February dead line for launch was met.
 
  • Closing the project
    • The contract "Kieliaineistojen käyttöoikeuksien hallinnan tietojärjestelmän toteutus" has been completed and the Client has accepted, that the service has been performed in accordance with the contract.

Revision 62011-03-02 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 33 to 33
 

Minutes DRAFT

Deleted:
<
<
>
>
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AAI_Final_Report__wishlist_201102.pdf" attr="" comment="Updated as agreed in the meeting" date="1298995313" name="AAI_Final_Report__wishlist_201102.pdf" path="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" size="225046" stream="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp10956" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.docx" attr="" comment="" date="1298995276" name="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.docx" path="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.docx" size="43158" stream="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.docx" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp5693" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"

Revision 52011-03-02 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 44 to 44
 
Changed:
<
<
      • For some resources, the referee selection is not needed. Hanna will send new static texts for the referee page, and the updated list of referees.
      • The referee's reminder will be set to 2 days. (When the referee receives an email, [s]he must click on the link and log on the IdM to start the reminder.)
>
>
      • For some resources, applicants, e.g. students, don't need to select a referee. UHEL will send the new static texts for the referee page and the updated referee list to CSC.
      • For the referee's mail, CSC will add the applied resource links with the subheading Haetut käyttöoikeudet/Access rights applied for:
      • For the referee's reminder, CSC will set 2 days. (When the referee receives an email, [s]he must click on the link and log on the IdM to start the reminder.)
 

  • Dissemination plan

Revision 42011-03-01 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 42 to 42
 

Changed:
<
<
>
>
  • The final system demonstration: https://sui.csc.fi/web/guest/language-bank-rights got positive feedback from the UHEL members.
    • The following changes were agreed to be made within two weeks:
      • For some resources, the referee selection is not needed. Hanna will send new static texts for the referee page, and the updated list of referees.
      • The referee's reminder will be set to 2 days. (When the referee receives an email, [s]he must click on the link and log on the IdM to start the reminder.)
 
  • Dissemination plan
    • User instructions are in place in SUI and www.csc.fi
    • Tero will inform the customers (delayed because of Tero's absence)
Changed:
<
<
      • Each referee plays an essential role, thus helping the Content Provider. It's very important the referee recommends the application be accepted or rejected.
>
>
      • Each referee plays an essential role, thus helping the Content Provider. It's very important the referee recommends the application be accepted or rejected. If the referee doesn't react, the applicant keeps waiting.
    • Future plans:
      • In Spring 2011, Tero and Hanna plan to go through the list of content providers, and possibly ask them to suggest new referee candidates. It is important that the content providers approve the referees.
      • FIN-CLARIN will take a more active role and inform the referees and content providers about their role.
 

Minutes of the Steering group meeting (at 2:45 pm)

Line: 63 to 70
 
Changed:
<
<

>
>
 

AOB

Added:
>
>
  • The project participants were invited to Restaurant Kaisla to a farewell gathering.

 -->
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AAI_Final_Report__wishlist_201102.pdf" attr="" comment="Updated as agreed in the meeting" date="1298995313" name="AAI_Final_Report__wishlist_201102.pdf" path="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" size="225046" stream="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.pdf" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp10956" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.docx" attr="" comment="" date="1298995276" name="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.docx" path="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.docx" size="43158" stream="AAI_Final_Report_wishlist_201102.docx" tmpFilename="/usr/tmp/CGItemp5693" user="SatuTorikka" version="1"

Revision 32011-03-01 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Meeting Agenda

Changed:
<
<
Time: Friday February 25 at 14:00-15:30
>
>
Time: Friday February 25 at 14:00-16:00
 Meeting room: Metsätalo room A112 (Unioninkatu 40, A-wing, 1st floor)

Participants:

Changed:
<
<
Krister Lindén chair
>
>
Kimmo Koskenniemi chair & steering group member in this meeting
 
Jussi Piitulainen  
Deleted:
<
<
Ville Savolainen  
 
Pekka Järveläinen  
Tero Aalto  
Changed:
<
<
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary
>
>
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary & steering group member in this meeting
  Visitors:
Deleted:
<
<
Kimmo Koskenniemi  
 
Hanna Westerlund  
Jyrki Niemi  
Added:
>
>
Mietta Lennes  
  Absent:
Added:
>
>
Krister Lindén  
Ville Savolainen  
 
Jussi Tella  
Stephen Avae II  
Deleted:
<
<
Absent:
 

Minutes DRAFT

\ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>
<--

Minutes of the Technical meeting

  • Updates after the previous meeting
    • The Language Bank Rights portlet is installed in the Scientist's User Interface (SUI) with the new logo and title.
    • Detailed responses to pilot testing have been sent to pilot users, referees and CPs. (Ref. Pilot test results)
    • Final language check and other finalizing changes have been made as described in CSC's response to pilot testing (pdf).

  • Dissemination plan
    • User instructions are in place in SUI and www.csc.fi
    • Tero will inform the customers (delayed because of Tero's absence)
      • Each referee plays an essential role, thus helping the Content Provider. It's very important the referee recommends the application be accepted or rejected.

Minutes of the Steering group meeting (at 2:45 pm)

AOB -->

Revision 22011-02-23 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Line: 20 to 20
 
Kimmo Koskenniemi  
Hanna Westerlund  
Changed:
<
<
Jussi Tella  
>
>
Jyrki Niemi  
 
Added:
>
>
Absent:
Jussi Tella  
Stephen Avae II  
  Absent:

Revision 12011-02-22 - SatuTorikka

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="KieliaineistojenK"

Final Meeting: Development Project of AAI for Finnish Language Resources

Meeting Agenda

Time: Friday February 25 at 14:00-15:30
Meeting room: Metsätalo room A112 (Unioninkatu 40, A-wing, 1st floor)

Participants:

Krister Lindén chair
Jussi Piitulainen  
Ville Savolainen  
Pekka Järveläinen  
Tero Aalto  
Satu Torikka project manager, secretary

Visitors:

Kimmo Koskenniemi  
Hanna Westerlund  
Jussi Tella  

Absent:

Minutes DRAFT

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback